Saturday, July 28, 2012

Get to Know Me! (If you really want to...)


I don't have a lot of interesting stuff to talk about today. I am not at work because its Saturday so that means I am not bitter and angry today which means thinking up sarcastic comments on the world is more of a challenge.

I would like to say that my home office is a total mess and not at all up to snuff with how clean it should be ` is in my mind. How am I to proudly display my THOR hammer or batman masks if there are papers and cans everywhere? This is not a healthy environment for someone like me. I don't really understand how I am a crazy OCD/anal idiot about the organization of really weird things like blankets and pillows on my bed, but my desk constantly looks like a tornado has run over it four and a half times.

I will  commence cleaning in a moment. If you don't believe that I have a Thor hammer, you would be so wrong... Best 5$ I ever spent.


Anyways, the main thing I would like to discuss today, is how can someone be so organized with some parts of their life, yet when it comes to others they are the absolute worst.

See, the main thing is that I know I CAN clean like a crazy mother f*#$er. I am part dutch. Them dutch folk got the cleaning thing down. And yet, my desk is coverered in the most bizarre selection of crap.





Here is a partial list of what I have:
1. Thor Hammer
2. Two batman masks
3. Four muppet finger puppets
4. one bag of stale baked lays
5. three digital cameras
6. many empty cans of soda
7. a couple USB keys
8. three notebooks
9. my sketchbook
10. bills
And more...

Now why do I need all this here? Other than the Batman masks and Thor's hammer, I need about none of it. The problem is, I trusted Ikea to sell me an efficient desk. I did not really think through the whole "no drawers" concept mostly because I knew the drawers would just be full of mess instead, however I still think that would be better than what it is now. This is really boring and not at all interesting, witty, or fun. 

I should write about interesting things so people start to read this... Whats interesting for people? Correction, what is interesting for people that I know anything about? That narrows it down to about... nothing. Shit.

Oh well. I think I might go read my new comics because they have been in my house for three days and I haven't had time to read them.

BUT FIRST!

Because I am so far a pretty mysterious and weird-seeming creature, I thought I would enlighten you to some more weird and mysterious things about me... here is a random quiz I found to help you get to know me better!


1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? 
I went to bed.... probably around 11. I was falling asleep watching the Olympic parade thing... I got tricked into it and then was shocked by how many countries I have never heard of... Then almost failing Geography in high school made a lot more sense. Sorry teacher for hating you so much.. 


2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be? 

 Any gift eh? ...hmm... I wouldn't mind having Adam West's batmobile? That would look pretty much 10000 times cooler then anyone else on my blocks car for sure.

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?

The Dark Knight Rises was pretty awesome and exciting. I really loved the ending

4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I have all ten seasons yet still watch it on TV almost every day...

5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
My favourite way to wake up is by myself. I hate being woken up by others or by alarms. The first thing I do is go to the bathroom because I have a bladder the size of a small weasel.

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Batman.

7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
Why is craps name would I do this challenge? All of it would be the worst... I don't think you know me very well quiz.. I don't eat bugs. that's stupid.

8. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? The first CD's I bought were Shaggy and Christina Agulleira at the same time. I definitely still own them both.

9. what would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)?
Other than the batmobile I want a yellow mini cooper... it will be mine.

10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwich?
I don't understand this question.. perhaps because its maybe dirty? I am too tired today so instead I will make up my own question: Which person would I like to share a sandwich with? No one, sandwiches are too small to share you greedy ass.

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
Apparently I am a greedy asshole and wont share a sandwich with anyone... that's pretty undesirable.

12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
My yellow shoes of course! Or my batman shirts... or my new XMEN ones pretty excellent. I am pretty nerdy so anything with someone from a comic book is basically treated like its worth more then my car... granted that's not hard my cars one big pothole from expiring.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
I really want to travel around Europe with Crystal. Ireland, England, Holland, Scotland, and Greece too because it would be fun.

14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
Dog-sized stegosaurus (minus spiky tail.) Or a pug or English bulldog even though they are pretty basic I still want one. OR! If I could have anything, a  monkey would be pretty cool if someone else trained it and made it not turn all violent when it got older.

15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I wanted to be Batman or Batgirl... never Robin. hes lame. Will I ever be Batgirl? Well... I need to lose some weight first because I cannot fit into that spandex quite yet, or if I could I could promise you the only thing that would stop the villains would be their appalled and shocked attempts to guard their faces.

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
I am going on a road trip with the boy next week. I am nervous a bit... He tends to get cranky when he gets lost and we almost always get lost...

17. What were you doing before you started this?
I was going to clean and do laundry but instead sat down...

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of ?
I had KD for supper... it was so so good too.. I might have more today because I hate myself apparently.

19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
Self-Loathing and Sarcasm? with sprinkles though, that softens the bitter tang.

20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to?
People at work I guess...

21. What was your favourite toy as a child  . . .and now?
Um... depending on what age you are referring it would be Barbies... or ... no it is always Barbies.
Now I am pretty excited about my Thor hammer, not going to lie its the best 5$ I have ever spent

22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
Any time I hang out with Crystal. Because that's just what we do.

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
hundreds of socks. My bed eats them and leaves me only the holey ones. My bed is kind of an ass hole like that.

24. What did you dream about last night?
I don't know about last night but this morning I fell back asleep when Dave left and dreamt about that new Dance movie, except I bet my version was better...

25. What are you really afraid of? 
I have an anxiety disorder so I am afraid of basically everything on the face of the Earth and beyond. Its a good time. 





PS: My Desk is pretty awesome and you should be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!