Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Apocalypse!

Dec 21st is here! As mentioned before I don't know much about this planned end of the world, so I don't know if it was supposed to be midnight or some other random time, but so far so good. It's a crazy blizzard up here in Canada though. It's really beautiful when you don't have to drive anywhere.

I have nowhere to be today. I should start cleaning but I am very tired and lazy so that might be a while still. Currently I am watching the second half of Home Alone 2. I keep missing the first half so I can't tape it for Dave. He loves these movies. I figured out the other day that one of the bad guys in this is Phil from City Slickers.

This morning when we saw the snow, Dave started plowing the lane way with his fancy four-wheeler and once I shoveled the walkway I decided we needed a snowman.

He's Four snowballs high because Dave thought that would be more awesome. He looks a little goofy. He needs more arms maybe? He can be like that monster from Monsters Inc. I will try to find a picture so you can understand... I can't find him right now. But just... figure it out yourself maybe.

The Grinch is on! I love this movie.

I am not really having anything important or relevant to say, I just wanted you to know I am still alive for now. and its super pretty out.

IMG-20121221-00133

Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!