Anyway, challenge the sixth time will be a two parter! Well I guess three including this.
So Part One: THE QUESTIONS!
Well, let's go back to pre-part one: THE EXPLANATION!
What we are going to do is a buddy version of the Newlywed Game. I am going to ask a few questions and Crystal will answer based on how she thinks I would answer about myself. Make sense? Does anything I say? Okay, further explanation needed, say I ask "I would describe my height as..." then Crystal would answer "Short" and I would then later reveal my answer as "Short" and then she gets a point. If she gets it wrong, no point. If she gets enough points then something will happen. I haven't decided what yet. And to make it very fair I will write down my answers as I make up the questions so that I don't change them based on her answers. And if you still don't trust me I can email them to Sandy so she can verify them as honest if need be.
So are we ready to question Crystal about her knowledge of me!? (PS: To be completely honest I would be so bad at this game if I had to answer the questions about anyone else, Crystal will probably kill it.)
First, lets introduce our host, Ginger Blazerfield!
Ginger, please begin.
Alright Tanya! Welcome to our new (not so original) game that we will call "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"! Here are the questions for Crystal to answer based on how she believes Tanya would answer! Crystal should provide a small insight into her reasoning for the answers with each decision. Let's begin,
- If Tanya was a character from FRIENDS, who would she be?
- If Tanya could bring back any pet from the dead and have it live for the rest of her life as a healthy age (not old and broken) which past pet would she bring back?
- Which celebrity would Tanya trade lives with for one year?
- If Tanya was told she could only play one video game for the rest of her life, which would she pick (any system)?
- If Tanya won $5000 and was forced to buy something instead of paying bills, what would she buy?
- If Tanya could have one wild animal as a pet (size can be modified to better fit in a house) what would she get?
- If Tanya could go back in time and tell herself one thing, what age would she go to and what would she tell herself?
- What irritating habit does Tanya have that she wants to stop?
- If Tanya could change one non-physical-appearancey thing about herself, what would she change?
- If Tanya could change one thing about Crystal, what would she change?
Crystal, please answer all questions on Monday with your reasoning. Remember, answer the questions how you think Tanya would answer, not how you would answer. Tanya has asked me to remind you that you still owe us a challenge regarding the marriageability of a superhero. Until next time, I am Ginger Blazerfield and this was That's What She Said.
Thank you Ginger, that was great. Anyway, that is our new game. Feel free to play along in the comments! Although, don't answer for how you think I would answer because then you are giving hints to Crystal, you can take these questions and play yourself with a partner if you like! Good luck Crystal!