- I really LOVE Batman. The Adam West Batman is my very favourite. It's just too epic not to love. This is obvious, but whatever..
- I was raised by a Trekkie, so everytime I see things like "pages 7 of 9" I giggle. Also if there is the word Data I giggle.
- I didn't even really watch the show.
- When my dog had puppies 12 years ago, she had 9 of them. I named my favourite Seven because I thought it was clever. Although he was a boy.
- Despite what you may think, I am actually a very hard worker. I just happen to get my work done TOO fast and then there is none left.
- I hate cooking
- I hate doing laundry
- I don't mind baking sometimes if it isn't too complicated and there aren't too many dishes involved
- I started my comic book collection just this year because DC reset everything so I could jump in easier. I now collect Batman, Justice League and Detective Comics. I have Batgirl too but I haven't read any yet.
- I no longer drink caffiene on a regular basis. I used to be addicted (legitimately, would have withdrawal symptoms in the mornings without it) to diet coke and would need to drink disgusting quanities. I now drink diet 7up and should probably work on giving that up because in all honesty aspertame is probably not so great.
- I think that back to school shopping is the best. I love buying new binders and pens and blue pencils every year. So much so that I bought a couple things this year even though I am done school.
- I don't think pandas look real. They look like people in a panda suit.
- I really want a pug and I am so close to getting one even though its probably a bad plan.
- I like to go walking in the rain a lot.
- I always get a kick out of people sneezing really loudly in stores when you can hear them three aisles over.
- The first big super hero movie I remember watching (Other than the reruns of batman on TV) was Xmen. I went with my friend from elementary school when she visited after moving to Halifax. We got a free comic book and I still have it. It is actually out in my office right on my shelf. Needless to say, I fell in love with super heroes.
- I am beyond excited for the Avengers to come out on DVD. I am going to acquire the one with the most special features. I think Crystal wants to get it for me for my birthday but that seems like a lot to ask for...
- I try to carry a notebook with me everywhere I go just in case I have an idea. Also, my cellphone has a little notepad app in case I don't have a pen.
- I have a strange love of elephants. I find them very comforting and calming.
- I love walking through forrests.
- I have an anxiety disorder so I have really stupid panic attacks over really stupid things, even things I love like walking in forrests. Its crazy annoying.
- I want to meet Adam West and get his autograph.
- I have grown impatient in my job and cannot tollerate the stpuidity from some of my coworkers. I can no longer keep my "customer service face" on and pretty much just give a confused and displeased face everytime certain people speak to me. Luckily they are too dumb to notice.
- I kind of want to move to BC. Even though I have never been there, I am pretty sure that is where I want to live some day.
- It takes about 90% of my daily energy to simmply get to and stay at work because I hate it so much. Only two more weeks though! I am so excited it hurts in my chest. Although that could be a heart murmur. Its not decided yet.
Monday, August 27, 2012
I am offically 24 years old now. I know yesterday was my birthday but I don't think I was born until 9pm so it wasn't really a full day. Also I didn't post anything yesterday so shh. In celebration of that the day in which I aged another year, I shall attempt to think up 24 facts about me for you to know.