Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ouch

So apparently in one of my athletic endeavors I have managed to throw my back out. I'm not sure if it was the bungee jumping, rock climbing, white-water kayaking or bull fighting that did it but it is mildly uncomfortable and I wish it would stop.

What? You don't believe that I am any kind of athletic? Well I must say I am insulted.I mean I can lift two cases of soda in one hand, I can walk really fast at movie theaters when I need to pee (I mean seriously you won't even notice I am gone ask Crystal), and I can even eat a lot of carbs all at once so that my body has tons to burn off.

Still don't believe me? Well then you are being unfair. So what if I hurt my back by breathing slightly too much, or from hunching over my drawing tablet all morning. That was for you, Internet, you should be thankful. Do you see all those unicorns I drew you? Those actually took a surprisingly long time. I tried many different brushes but none looked right and it still isn't perfect. As I get better at this whole tablet thing I will hopefully give you better drawings. But for now, you will like what I give you because I am sore.

 I went shopping yesterday, and now I own two whole pairs of pants that don't have holes in them. That is a new record I think. I also bought more socks because the ones I was wearing were being annoying and when its buy one get one half price it is just irresponsible to not buy two packs. Dave didn't seem to understand that.

Anyways, shopping with Crystal was nice. I got really jealous of all the preteens shopping for back-to-school because their parents were buying them all kinds of clothes and all they had to do was promise to clean their rooms once a month which totally won't happen anyways. When I buy clothes I have to promise my MasterCard that I will one day pay him off. We both know its not that simple.

That is all for now! I am going to go see if there is some bad movie on the W network I can watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!