Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How to Make the evil Brownie-Cookie/Swoodles

Here are some step by step instructions to make the evil but amazing Chocolate Chip cookie, peanut butter cup brownie. Officially needs another name. I think I will call them Swoodles. That is a good and fun word to say. I just googled to make sure that wasn't something dirty and its not! Apparently according to urban dictionary  it means: "showing extreme joy over something that is going to or has occurred" includes the example "Karl said swoodles when steph T said she would date him". Oh Urban dictionary, you are neat.

Anyways, the preparation of Swoodles begins like this:

Step one : Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Step one: Buy the easiest to make brownies in the universe

Step two, buy the easiest cookies ever

the only actual mixing and effort filled portion include breaking an egg and stirring.

mush some cookie dough along the bottom of a heavily greased pan. I say heavily because then its easier to get the yummy Swoodles out when you are impatiently awaiting their yum.

If you like peanut butter put a peanut butter cup in on top of the cookie layer. I bet you could put all kinds of delicious things on there...

Poor brownie batter on top. I use my measuring cup because I don't know any other way. As you can see Dave added mini peanut butter cup chocolate chips I bought (president's choice brand) for his three.

I make mine "plain" in the middle because I think it would be too much for me otherwise.

Put tray of Swoodles into oven.

Drool at window for however long until the brownie comes out off a knife still a teeny bit gooey. I still don't know the time, I think 15 ish minutes? I went 10 minutes and then 5 a few times but I lost track.

I tried to cut around the edges so they wouldn't get too stuck but it may or may not have caused more harm then good I am not sure I don't bake often

Yum.

Evil peanut butter Swoodles

I probably should have let them cool, but I instead used a spoon and any leftovers in the pan don't have calories because that is how life works I swear. Take note Jenny Craig.

This is the other plate because they wouldn't all fit I did not just eat all but four in a second.

See, told you.

So many layers of yum.

Final step: Get fat. 





 So that is my photo-blog of attempting to bake alone. I think I overcooked my brownies a bit but whatever I like them a bit overcooked I think I can never remember. I think next time I will make it in a big cake pan and make squares or a round cake pan and cut it like a pizza. Enjoy your Swoodles! Or if you have a better and more relevant name for these let me know!



Talk to you soon!




 


2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY worth it :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for saving me one for my lunch today :) You are AWESOME !!!

    xoxoxo
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. brownie chocolate chip cookie peanut butter cup = BR OCOLAT CUP ?
    chocolate chip cookie peanut butter cup brownie = COO CUP NIE
    peanut butter cup brownie chocolate chip cookie = PB NIE KIE

    yeah … I’m no good at making up names LOL

    ReplyDelete

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!