Thursday, August 23, 2012

Plotting and Yoda.

Writing is not very easy. I don't know if people who don't write know that. Even writing these silly little blurb posts is kind of challenging because I need to think up something to say, hope its not horribly boring, and try to come across as witty and clever. Which is a challenge because wit and clever are not easy to type. Also sarcasm, that's just about impossible to portray via email/texting/any form of written word.

Anyways, back to the point: I am trying to plan a novel before I start writing and its becoming a challenge. I have some of the plot points worked out but when I go to make the character profiles I can't really come up with anything interesting or relevant. I tend to instead start randomly adding in sword-fighting elephants but that doesn't quite fit in until chapter ten. It was easier writing before when I had all my energy left and wasn't sitting in the evil chair of death. So needless to say I am feel very unmotivated.

I am pretty excited about the cards I made last night. I figured out how to work with layers so I could trace the outline of Yoda for my card and it worked so well I am so pleased.



Its blurry because its a picture of a computer screen so don't be mad.
 If you want to see a non-blurry version I made a card. It is kind of personalized right now to the person I made it for but if you take off the inner words and picture then it will make a lot more sense to the people you know. I will probably just end up fixing it shortly so if it no longer has a weird picture inside when you go look, then that is why.

So that was me being productive with my night. useful I know. I probably should have done the dishes, but I really don't want to. And Dave said he would unload the dishwasher this time but I do believe he has forgotten this deal. However he is doing bathroom tiling so I think I would prefer unloading and reloading the dishwasher then forever messing up our shower walls.

So, I should get back to work/preparing my plot.
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!