Friday, August 10, 2012

Guess What!

I got an extremely fancy and maybe a tad excessive birthday gift!

I got a fancy pants tablet so that I can draw you guys better cartoons! And also be able to get those lovely and obviously very professional drawings made into various weird merchandise so that I can look at them one day and be like... "Remember when I was so weird" but I won't because chances are I will lose my mind long before I get old.

Anyways this isn't really a real post, I just thought you should know that I know own a Bamboo Capture and it is freaking awesome! I still have no clue what I am doing but for now, Look at these pictures I drew you!







Thanks mom!!!

Also, my stats are messing up and seem to have no idea what day it is? Its very annoying and I wish it would stop. I would care more but instead I will go back to drawing because its more fun then complaining!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :) It's a completely selfish thing because you know I want a kareoke (sp?) Batman and Elvis sweatshirt and you were going to re-draw it ! LOL
    Anyways.... love reading your blog, LOVE the pictures, and I'm proud to say that I have some original "Tanya's" in my house !!
    Love ya tons !!!
    xoxoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!